top of page

4287 Witmer Road

Town of Niagara, NY

Section Title

Section Subtitle

4287 Witmer Road.png
RLF (3).png

(Stock Photo)

4287 Witmer Road is the previous home to many businesses throughout the 19th and 20th centuries.


In the 1800s, it was once a farm, and also believed to be a saw mill at some point  by the Niagara Town Historian. 

From 1953 through 1986, it was a drive-in theatre operated by three different owners throughout it's existence. In the late 1980's it was owned by ASTECO, an industrial hygiene testing company. 

Most recently, the building was occupied by a photography studio from 1995 to the mid-2000s. 

Unfortunately, this site was also the victim of illegal dumping, which traces of contaminants can be found in the soil. The site has remained vacant since the mid-2000s. 


Today, 4287 Witmer Road is ready to remediated via the Brownfield program, paving the way to new opportunities and development.


Source: Niagara Gazette


Source: Grand Island Dispatch

bottom of page